Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod!

These two pictures are of Connor and Cooper when they were 7 months old. They were wearing the same monogramed outfit, and sitting on the same wicker couch. Do you think they look alike?


Connor in 2003 at 7 months

Cooper in 2008 at 7 months

I love photographing Cooper and trying to recreate photos I have of Connor...which by the way number into the thousands!

Cooper spent the night and went to church with us in the second picture. Kelli sent this little outfit for him to wear, and it reminded me of the pictures I had of Connor wearing the same little outfit!

Since then, the couch has been painted green and is on the back porch instead of the front porch, and I have a new digital camera! I'm thinking of having these two photos enlarged to a 5 by 7 and placing them in a double frame!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. They are gorgeous.

And, your pictures are wonderful.

Dawn said...

They certainly do look alike. They are both adorable!!! I love digital cameras. I have thousands of pictures myself :)

You've got two nice looking boys there!

take care,
Dawn

Tootsie said...

they are so beautiful!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What great photos and such a nice idea! They do look so much alike except that Cooper has more hair than Connor had at 7 months. Both are very cute babies!

Rue said...

Hi Diane :)

They are so cute!! Oh how I wish mine were little again. They're too young to give me grandchildren or I'd ask for that ;)

rue

Justabeachkat said...

How adorable! They DO look alike.

Hugs!
Kat

Gone said...

Cooper and Connor...just so adorable!!! They're so cute!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Diane, Cooper and Conner do look alike and they are adorable at 7 months and wearing the same outfits. Do frame them, what a treasure.

I am trying to catch up with my blogging friends from our vacation break. Thanks for being so faithful to my posts.

Happy Independence Day.
Jeanne