Here they are:
1. I love peanut butter...probably too much.
2. I hate coconut...don't know why...just don't like it!
3. I'm scared of dogs...especially ones that bark.
4. I drink coffee in the morning and get a headache if I don't have one cup. Then I drink a cup again in the afternoon.
5. I was once escorted off the military base when I went to buy groceries for 3 violations. They were:
- Talking on the cell phone while driving,(It didn't matter to the officer that my daughter was pregnant and I just HAD to answer the phone )
- not having a current insurance card in the vehicle, (didn't matter that I had insurance...I didn't have PROOF)
- speeding ( I was going 30 miles per hour in a 20 mile per hour zone).
6. And I know this one is going to be a shocker....I spend too much time on the computer. LOL I would like to pass this challenge on to:
Kelli at Sassy Southern Mom
Angel at Keeping up with John and Angel
Dot at Picket's Place
Janie at Southern Lagniappe
Brenda at Thebrendablog
Pat at Milli Fiori Favoriti
That was fun Dawn, thanks for tagging me!
Second, I wanted to thank Dot at Picket's Place for posting the directions on how to achieve the Fresco effect with your pictures. The three in my header are ones I took outside my home....I really love that effect. I then put them in a scrapbook layout and cropped it to be not so tall.
Now for the question: Does anyone have an idea how I can get rid of the pink lines on the edges of my blog? I don't want to change my layout again...since I seem to lose everything when I do. I am going to just change the banner every now and then!
Thanks in advance!