Monday, February 14, 2011

2nd Time Around: Another Temptation!

 

Welcome to 2nd Time Around. Please join us by linking a post that features something that is a 2nd Time Around to you…something from a garage sale, flea market, thrift store, estate sale, etc. Please link your post rather than your blog, and link back to this blog. Thank you for participating.

 

Several months ago, I wrote about my new hall tree. Click here to see that post. I have a ‘thing’ for hall trees! The one in the previous post was my second one. I’m still trying to sell the first one at one of my booths.

 

Now, I’ve found another one I like! This one is very unusual…guess that’s why I love it! It has an old  oak door with beveled glass attached to the bottom of an old hall tree! And behind the glass is a mirror. The only thing missing is some hooks which would be an easy fix!

 

I have been tempted with this one (sorry the picture is not perfect, but this lady is still working on her booth) I could always sell the one I have now at one of my booths! Don’t know what I’ll decide to do-maybe it will sell before I make up my mind! That would solve my problem!

IMG_8852 

 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i have posted my project here

Southern Lady said...

How neat, Diane. I think you need that one for your "collection."

Momgen said...

It is cute...Mine is up also..

Mine is here

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a great piece, indeed.
Mine is up too.

Robj98168 said...

That hall tree is Fabulous!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Diane, you are lucky that you can sell what you already have to buy something new! This is a really beautiful mirror and would make a lovely hall tree.

Christie said...

This is so lovely! I have a little booth and love to rotate to and from the store!