Monday, July 4, 2011

2nd Time Around: A Chair Planter

 

Welcome to 2nd Time Around. Please join us by linking a post that features something that is a 2nd Time Around to you…something from a garage sale, flea market, thrift store, estate sale, etc. Please link your post rather than your blog, and link back to this blog. Thank you for participating.

 

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! This week I would like to share a chair that has been upcycled into a planter! It was given a fresh coat of orange paint, distressed, and had the bottom of the chair removed.

I think this is a great way to use these old chairs! I have two of these I’ve been hanging onto…now just need to pick out a color!

IMG_0001

 

Thanks for stopping by, and I would love for you to add your link below!

2 comments:

bj said...

Hi, Diane, Hope you had a good holiday. I sure did but ate waaay too much. :)
I tried to link but not sure it did because ...I don't see my name..?
xo bj

deb said...

Great chair!!
*hugs*deb