Friday, June 7, 2013

Pink Saturday Finds!




I'm trying to get my blog going again and can't think of a better way than linking to Beverly's Pink Saturday event! Her blog was one of the first I visited, and I linked to quite a few Pink Saturday events!

I'm still going to estate sales! This pic is of a sale I went to today! The kind of sale all junkers love! Everything was really clean, neat and cheap! Not sure what I will do with the chenille fabric scraps, but the frame will probably become a chalkboard. Under the pink are two cool vintage lamps!

Thanks Beverly for hosting this event! Please stop by and visit Beverly and the other Pink Saturday participants!






5 comments:

Michele said...

that's a lot of pink goodness! happy pink saturday! xo

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Pink Saturday :) Beautiful pinks!
Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Tea in the Library said...

Looks like a fruitful day! Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

I would say you did very well on your outing. Nothing like a car seat full of pinks.

Anonymous said...

Great finds. One of these days I am going to get around to turning a couple of old frames into a large chalkboard.
Happy pinks!!