Monday, June 27, 2011

2nd Time Around: A Functional Organizer!

 

Welcome to 2nd Time Around. Please join us by linking a post that features something that is a 2nd Time Around to you…something from a garage sale, flea market, thrift store, estate sale, etc. Please link your post rather than your blog, and link back to this blog. Thank you for participating.

 

Last week was one of those weeks where there were not too many sales to go to! But I got up and went to two or three anyway. I only bought one thing which is unusual for me! I had been wanting to get an over the door rack for my pantry to hold small items and free up some drawer space. I thought I would have to order it online, and couldn’t believe my luck when I found this one for $2.00! It is perfect for storing zip lock bags, plastic wrap etc!

Just goes to show you that you really never know what you’ll find!

IMG_9984

Thanks for stopping by, and don’t forget to link up!

 

6 comments:

Momgen said...

Thanks for hosting mine is up also.

bj said...

Hi, Diane...thanks so much for hosting.
Hope all is well in your world.:)

Flea Market Lynn said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog! I've signed up to follow you too. I hope you can stop by my blog and follow me too! Lynn

the cape on the corner said...

can't believe you got the for only 2 dollars! that's a fabulous deal! we paid full price for one, but for a small space like ours, that extra storage is key!

I Am Me said...

thanks for hosting this meme..now I am able to share all the stuff I bought from a garage sale hehe! There are so much stuff we can buy in a garage sale for a very low price and yet it is still in good quality...mine is up here http://towts4u.com/2011/06/28/2nd-time-around-jewelry-box/

Unknown said...

My first time here, thanks for the linky opp. I love that white desk, what brand of paste wax do you use? I've purchased some paste wax from Annie Sloan and wonder if anyone has compared her wax to other waxes out there and the cost...