Monday, August 8, 2011

2nd Time Around: Cabinet from the Sixties

Welcome to 2nd Time Around. Please join us by linking a post that features something that is a 2nd Time Around to you…something from a garage sale, flea market, thrift store, estate sale, etc. Please link your post rather than your blog, and link back to this blog. Thank you for participating.

 

 I apologize for doing a 2nd Time Around post last week, but we were out of town. I thought I would have internet access, but it didn’t work out.

 

So, this week I’m sharing a beautiful cabinet from the sixties that is in one of my son’s antique booths. It is so much prettier in person than in the picture! I wish I had room for it in my house, but I would have to get rid of something if I added this piece. It is hand painted from the sixties, and looks great with books, collectibles, or whatever you want! It came from a New Orleans estate sale.

photo

 

 

Thanks for stopping by! Please add your link below for your 2nd Time Around treasures!

2 comments:

bj said...

Thanks so much for hosting.
Hope you will tell of your trip.:))
hugs, bj

Unknown said...

This is a lovely piece. I can picture it repainted & decorated with treasures of many colors on display.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon