Monday, August 29, 2011

2nd Time Around: Oak Plant Stand

 

 

Welcome to 2nd Time Around. Please join us by linking a post that features something that is a 2nd Time Around to you…something from a garage sale, flea market, thrift store, estate sale, etc. Please link your post rather than your blog, and link back to this blog. Thank you for participating.

 

 

I love plant stands, and have always wanted an old oak one! I finally found one at one of the antique malls that I shop at. Problem is I did not have a decent plant to place on it for the photo-so I used this pineapple from the thrift store! Maybe I’ll get one soon!

 

 Thanks for stopping by, and please add your link to your 2nd Time Around find below!

image

4 comments:

Teresa~ Gardening with Soule said...

Love the oak plant stand. I have always admired these, I see a beautiful boston fern sitting right on top, very old fashioned looking.Have a great day!

bj said...

I see this baby painted a pretty antiqued white with a beautiful fern. :))
Thanks so much for hosting.

Jeanne said...

Hi Diane, I love the plant stand. I have good luck with Boston ferns. I love the pineapple though.
Hugs, Jeanne

Southern Lady said...

Diane, I love your table ... it looks as if it came with the sofa. I like your oak plant stand, too, and the pineapple looks nice on it.

I always enjoy seeing the treasures you find, not only for your booth, but for your lovely home too.