Friday, July 25, 2008

A Virtual Baby Shower for Heather and Cali

Congratulations Heather on your baby girl! There's magic in a little girl,
In shining eyes and tossing curl,
In winsome smile and dimpled cheeks
And music when she laughs or speaks
There's magic in a little girl, its true
Best wishes to your little girl and you.
*****************************************
Here's a gift basket for Cali full of all sorts of goodies!

I know she will be the world's cutest baby girl, so I found this T Shirt for her!
And of course she will need her very own teddy bear!

Congratulations Heather! I know you will love her as much as I love my own two grown babies and my two grandsons! So enjoy every moment, because she will grow up so fast!

I'm looking forward to seeing those baby pics on your blog!

For more virtual baby shower posts for Heather, visit Rhonda!

13 comments:

artis1111 said...

Oh how sweet, I love the bear!! Kathy

Pearl said...

Such fun gifts! I really like the lil t-shirt and the teeny hat to match it with the Pink bow! Gotta love a Baby Shower!!!

~blessings~
Pearl

Picket said...

Morning girl! Ohhhhh this is so sweet! I loved that gift basket just spilling over with all those goodies and that precious teddy..ohhhh...girl...this is beautiful...Heather will love it!!

Dawn said...

That's very sweet!! There is nothing like the excitement of a new baby.

take care,
Dawn

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Oh what sweet little goodies for baby Calista! That little bear in the gingham outfit is too cute! And the little T'shirt and basket full of gifts is fabulous! Heather will be thrilled! :)

Thank you so much for participating in this blessed event! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Morning, Dianne! What a fun shower for Heather. You did very well. I too, enjoyed putting together a little shower for our little friend. Wasn't this fun?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Steve Buser said...

You might have a great idea here with the "virtual baby shower."

Barb said...

What cute goodies and I like the idea of a virtual shower.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Barb

PAT said...

Congratulations to Heather!

Diane, I came by to challenge you to play Susie Q's Game. My contribution and the details are in my post scheduled for Sunday. If you haven't visited Sue, you might want to stop by. She's quite a lady!

We're on our way to the lake tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend!
Pat

Anonymous said...

Diane,
Cute little posts...Congratulation to Heather! Have a wonderful day! :) Smiles

Heather said...

I LOVE THIS! What a super fun day! I love the poem and all of the gifts are spectacular!!! Thank You so much for participating today! I have certainly been blessed so many new friends in the blogging community! I look forward to getting to know you more! I will stop back by often!!! And yes, I will be posting lots of pictures when Cali arrives!!
Thanks again!
Love and God Bless,
Heather :)

Mya said...

What an exciting time for a mother. A New baby to love. I have such beautiful memories of that time in my life. I miss it. Congrats to Heather.
Love your sweet gifts.
-Mya

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Nice to *meet* you Diane!
That gigham bear is adorable!
Have a lovely weekend!
Nikki