The last time I hosted Trash to Treasure was two weeks ago, and if you read that post, you might remember that I asked for opinions about changing Trash to Treasure. Some of you made some great suggestions, and after thinking about it, I've come up with a new name.
I have decided to replace Trash to Treasure with 2nd Time Around Tuesday.
There seemed to be some confusion about Trash to Treasure, so in order to make it clearer so more people that would like to get involved will, I've decided to make the change.
2nd Time Around will be for anything you have that is not really new-but may be new to you.
Examples of things you could post include:
- an antique store or flea market find
- something from a garage sale or estate sale
- something from a thrift store
- something you inherited or had given to you
- or something you got free that someone discarded
I hope to see you Tuesday for the first 2nd Time Around Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by!