Friday, February 27, 2009

One Year's Growth!

Deborah of Pictures Pots and Pens is hosting Family Fotos on Friday. Please visit her for lots more photos and an opportunity to meet some friendly bloggers!

These three pictures show how much Cooper has changed since last year. In this photo, made in February of 2008, he was 5 months. He hadn't started crawling yet, and still enjoyed his bouncy seat.

The next one was made this week at age 17 months. If you look closely you can see that his eye was red...he had the early stages of pink eye. Kelli called early that morning and asked if he could stay with me, and of course i said yes! Having him here that day was an unexpected pleasure! Keeping him now is so different. He is still sweet, but everything had to be child proofed before he arrives. LOL

As hard as I tried that day, I couldn't ever get a picture of him smiling. He did smile some, it's just that I couldn't get him to do it with my camera in my hand. So, I borrowed this one from Kelli's Facebook album. As you can see from his expression, he loves being outside.
Thanks for stopping by today, and hope you have a wonderful Friday!

22 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Diane, Cooper is absolutely adorable ... those beautiful eyes and sweet chubby cheeks make you want to hug him. I know he's a hand full and keeps you -- and Kelli -- on your toes now.

Precious pictures!

Sincerely,

Janie

Nola said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up? He is a doll, makes you just wanna kiss those little rosy cheeks!

Bo said...

Cooper is a heart stealer that's for sure! I'd love to give him a big old squeeze & a smooch myself..
;-) Bo

SmilingSally said...

I love those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, I adore Coopers growth photos. It is always fun to compare a baby through the stages of their little life. Cooper is adorable at any age.

Hugs...Jeanne

Sherrie said...

Hi!
He's adorable!! Beautiful eyes!! They grow up so fast! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

AWWWW! I just wanna hug that cute little guy. What beautiful eyes and hair. laurie

Malisa said...

Oh, my gosh! Cooper is an absolutely beautiful child! You are so lucky to live close by so you can spend time with him! I just want to hug this child!

Malisa

Anonymous said...

WOW Diane that first picture with little Cooper is adorable...that bouncy looks like a great big spider LOL
What a doll and yes they do change and grow up so darn fast.
Your vintage doily is just like mine! I have one with white on the inside and lovely hot pink and deep green flowers on the outside. I found it for .50...I love it.
Happy FF
Love Claudie

Anonymous said...

What a little doll.I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks...Ann

April said...

That face of his is so precious, Diane! They grow up far too fast!

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

I probably would not smile either if I had Pink Eye!

You really know how to get to my heart with those boys! I love their pictures!

Thanks for sharing,
Deborah

Picket said...

Girl that sweet dumpling is just adorable..it is such fun to look back and see how they have growed.

Loved that doily in the last post...have a great weekend my friend!

Lady Katherine said...

He is so cute! They grow up so fast!

Brenda Pruitt said...

What cute plump cheeks she has!
Brenda

Sweetie said...

Cooper is a beautiful child. I love those rosy cheeks and the beautiful smile.
Sweetie

said...

Those eyes! Those cheeks! Adorable.

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Diane, Oh My Goodness, He looks SO much like YOU in the last picture! He is growing so fast and such a precious and pretty child! :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a cute, cute, CUTIE PIE! You have the most adorable grandchildren, Diane! He's a little doll!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Those CHEEKS! I just want to reach through my screen and squeeze that little face. :-) It's so wonderful to watch how much you enjoy your grandkids. I love that they often star on your blog.

Montee said...

He's so sweet!

OCDesigner ~Athella said...

Hi nice to meet you. My name is Athella I found you on life at anns place. This is the first time I have tried to get involved with a contest so please be patient with me.