Friday, June 20, 2008

Mirror Mirror on the Wall: Show and Tell Friday

Sometimes the simpliest things in life can bring the greatest pleasure...like photographing your grandbaby at unexpected times. I made these pics of Cooper one day when I kept him. My dresser was dusty so I took everything off to give it a long overdue dusting. While it was cleared off, I put him on top and photographed him smiling at himself in the mirror. If I had known that these would turn out so cute, I would have changed his clothes...they are wet from teething! And my camera picked up all the details...even the dust on the mirror! I wonder what is going on in that little brain of his. Do you think he knows he is looking at himself...or is he smiling at another baby?

These are two photos that I will always cherish! And I wanted to Show and Tell you about them this Friday! Show and Tell Friday is hosted by Kelli at There's No Place Like Home!

19 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Absolutely precious! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely pictures!

Have a lovely day!

Gina

Muum said...

Those are pictures to treasure, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Diane, Cooper is just beautiful, and these pictures are fantastic.

I really like your "show and tell".

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this melts my heart. What an adorable grandbaby you have and lord knows he deserves to love the reflection...a bunch of things in this life'll produce smiles like that!!

Awesome.

Hope you can find time to stop by my show n tell.

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Isn't funny how cameras don't pick up details when you want them to but do pick up details you don't want?! I wouldn't worry about it though -- what the eye is drawn to is that cute beaming face.

Kelli said...

Awww...such a sweet boy! The pictures are wonderful treasures!
~Kelli

Schotzy said...

Completely adorable!!!!What a perfect little squeeze!! Thanks for sharing! AW!!! I'm still smiling!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh my gosh that is just so darn cute. What a honey!

Susan said...

So very precious!!!!
Susan

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

How adorable! What a wonderful idea too. He is so enthralled with his reflection.
Greta idea that I will save for my future grandbaby! Thanks!

Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be participating in Pink Saturday again tomorrow?

Debra from Bungalow said...

Drool & all it's just precious! Those pictures will be so priceless in years to come, Hugs, DebraK

Southern Lady said...

Oh, Diane ... Cooper is so adorable. I love the second picture of him. He looks like a little angel, which he is, of course.

That picture is truly worth a 1,000 words, isn't it!

Sincerely,
Janie

Joanne Kennedy said...

These are darling photos. I wouldn't worry about what he was wearing. Who looks at that when that sweet little face has the best smile going? How cute!

Hugs,
Joanne

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

What precious pictures of Cooper! He is so cute! The drool just adds to the character of the shots! ;)

~Rhonda

Lisa Cobler said...

What a sweetie. I am sure you will treasure these.

Dawn said...

Precious pictures - drool and all! How old is he? I have pix of my twin grandbabies who were premature, now are 5 months, and are drooling like crazy. I always wonder that, too, about them looking in the mirror.

joyh82 said...

Followed you here from another blog ;).. your grandson is adorable! Great pictures!

Proud Italian Cook said...

That picture is absolutely adorable!!