Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Organizing Blogs

If you could see my closets, and kitchen drawers, you would tell me to forget the blog and work on the other stuff! LOL

But, I'm addicted, and I feel the need to get the blog list in order. I have lots of them marked in my favorites...but only a few have been added to the new feature available in Blogger. I'm going to add more, as time allows. This feature is really cool...the blogs updated most recently appear at the top of the list each time you open your own blog!

I have noticed that some people put the blog writers name by their link, like Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. That has helped me get to know 'who is who' a little quicker. She also has her Blog list arranged by alphabetical order! I just visited Mandye at Flowers Family Fun. She has used the new feature in 3 places, and has it set to tell the time the blog is updated.

I have visited so many that I have had a hard time keeping them all straight!

Any tricks you old pro bloggers want to share?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Diane. I really like this new feature. Of course, I tend to be a bit extreme on the organizational issue, so this would suit me just fine.

Glenda said...

Thank you Diane for stopping by. Your welcome anytime. I like your site as well.

Ciao
Glenda

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I love that new feature too. It lets you look and see if you have already read the post for the day or not. I'm going to have to do that on my blog.

Love your china also!

Hugs,
Joanne

Justabeachkat said...

I haven't added the new feature yet, but I plan to...it looks like it will make things alot easier. Right now, I use Bloglines to keep up with who has a new post.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

You will get a chuckle out of this Diane. Beverly, How Sweet thr Sound, has been my friend for 38 years. She arranged my blog list for me. In fact she formated my blog lock, stock, and barrel. She talked me into blogging and I agreed kicking and screaming the whole way. Guess what? I am loving it and I am totally hooked. Good luck with your closet cleaning etc. I am in the same boat!!!

Thanks for visiting my post today. I always enjoy your comments.

Take care, Jeanne

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Diane, thanks for stopping my my blog and posting such sweet comments. I noticed you have a link to mine about my 200 year old tree....how nice is that? I went through your blog and I love it, do you mind if I add yours as one of my favorites?
Love, Ann