Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pink Saturday

You may be wondering what Pink Saturday is. Each week those that participate pick something pink to feature. It is a fun way to get to know other bloggers, and visit different blogs. This is my second Pink Sat. post...it seems I am seeing pink everywhere!

This week I would like to show you my new hot pink luggage.
I am going on a weekend trip, and will not be back til Monday. So, I am posting this a little early. Please leave me a comment, and I will answer you when I return!

On a recent trip, American Airlines lost my luggage. I tried to replace the lost piece so it would match my other piece, but all of them had been sold! So, I visited TJ Maxx and picked up this hot pink piece for a good price! I thought it would be easy to spot in a baggage claim line.


I'm just about packed...with lots of pink ...including PJ's and tops! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a happy Pink Saturday. And a special thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting Pink Saturday! Click on the link to her blog, she will have a list of other Pink Saturday participants.

15 comments:

PAT said...

I love your new bag! Have a wonderful weekend, Diane!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Diane, I'm so glad you participated in Pink Saturday again.

I love your pink bag and all the pretty pink things it contains.

I hope you're having a good time.

Please play again next Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

love your new pink suitcase filled with lots of pink things. You will surely be able to spot this one amongst all the luggage. Have a great trip and Happy Pink Saturday. Karen

bj said...

what a fun bag...hope your trip is fabulous...
bj

Dawn said...

I like the hot pink luggage! It looks particularly nice with all the pink clothing packed in it. I hope you have a wonderful time on your weekend getaway.

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

mommyholly said...

Love that pink luggage!!! Makes travelling so much more fun! Hope you are having a safe and fun trip! xo!

marianne said...

I love it! there'll be no missing that piece of luggage! hope you're having a nice weekend and a lovely Pink Saturday!

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Hi Diane! Our grandbaby has arrived! Come over and take a peek!

HUGS,
Deborah

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great pink suitcase! Hope you are having a great weekend!

hugs, Rhonda ;)

Jill said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Pleased to visit you and see all the PINK! A great way to spot your luggage in baggage claim. Hope your trip was good.

rivergardenstudio said...

What a wonderful pink bag! You look like you are having so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Roxanne

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What pretty hot pink luggage! As you said it will be easy to spot on the baggage carousel. I hope the airlines are more careful with this set.

Hope you had a fun and relaxing vacation

Hugs, Pat in NY

Shirl said...

Hi Diane, what a beautful suitcase and of course I love all the pink that is packed in there! I scrolled through the rest of your blog I will have to come back, looks very interesting. I'm still making my Pink Saturday rounds.
BLessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose COttage

Anonymous said...

Hello Diane, Here it is Monday and I am just getting around to checking your pink post. I was out of town until Sun.

I love your pink bag and pink clothes. You are definitely 'in the pink'

Have a fun time and safe trip.
see you soon.
Jeanne

Mya said...

I have seen that set and thought about all the excuses I could come up with to buy it. Since I have a perfectly good red set. Your pink things packed neatly inside look fabulous.
Have a safe trip.
-Mya